This latest report on Sparkling Wine in the UK from Wine Intelligence is now available.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to wineskills.co.uk. By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern WineSkills relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘WineSkills’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton, Nr Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 3AE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. For the licensed material we provide on this site, you must not:
- sell or re-sell or permit others to sell or re-sell the licensed material without prior written consent.
- remove, obscure or modify copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers that appear on the licensed material.
- alter, adapt, convert or modify the licensed material or the format in which it is provided, including any attempts to alter or circumvent any digital rights management protocols applied to the licensed material.
- display or distribute any part of the licensed material on any electronic network (including the internet) or any other distribution media.
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the licensed material for any purpose other than as explicitly permitted by the license owner in writing.
- publish, distribute or make available any of the licensed material or works based on the license material or works which combine it with any other material, other than as explicitly permitted by the license owner in writing.
- You must not reproduce any part of material which is owned by or licensed to us for commercial purposes without prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.